Ensuring the safety and security of your Expedia TAAP account is our highest priority. You can easily help our efforts by safeguarding your account username and password. With hackers finding increasingly creative ways to access your personal information, it is vital that you step up your game to ensure your information is secure and impossible to guess.
To help you keep your information safe, and your passwords impossible to guess, we have compiled a list of our 6 top security tips.
- Never provide personal information (e.g., passwords, Social Security number, etc.) to anyone through email communication.
- If you receive a suspicious email, do not click on any links or reply. A suspicious email would be one that does not include the normal brand heading, has typos, and errors, or asks for personal information via email.
- If you are an agency manager, ensure that access for users who depart your organization is turned off as close to their departure as possible.
- Use passwords of at least 10 characters with a mix of character types, including upper case and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Make your passphrase random and unique – something that cannot be easily guessed if an attacker knows a few things about you.
- Do not use sequential passwords, such as People4puppie$1 followed by People4puppie$2
By following these guidelines, you can enhance your account's safety and fortify your password's security to the extent that it would require a hacker over 400 years to crack it. Why not improve the security of your Expedia TAAP account today?