Select one of our articles below
- Your bookings need to be made by you
- Five things you need to know about the new Expedia TAAP homepage
- Discover our new Worldwide Deals page
- 20% off top U.S. beach deals
Your bookings need to be made by you
To correctly attribute your earned commissions, all your Expedia TAAP bookings must be made by you in Expedia TAAP.
As always, our agent support team is happy to assist you by email or phone with any query, but they will not be able to make bookings on your behalf.
You can refer to our overview guide to know which team is experienced to support you the best.
Five things you need to know about the new Expedia TAAP homepage
Our Expedia TAAP homepage has had a makeover, offering you a fresher, cleaner look, and quicker access to travel agent tools, performance snapshots, and additional resources.
In this article, you will discover five differences you need to be aware of.
Agency information & tracking code
Your tracking code is how Expedia TAAP identifies you and helps us support you faster when you call. To find it, click your name in the top-right corner of your screen. This will open the user menu, where you will find your tracking code, account information, and contact support details.
Package ratesIf you’ve booked rail, car, or a flight as part of the trip, you can benefit from using Expedia TAAP’s highly discounted property package rates*. Look for ‘Package rates’ next to the default ‘Standalone rates’ option. Learn more here. *Available in select markets only.
Travel agent tools
Gives you access to essentials tools to manage trips:
- Manage your trips: Amend and cancel booked trips.
- Use coupons and credits: View and manage coupons from this menu.
- Create travel documents: Build custom travel documents for travelers with our itinerary builder.
This dashboard is visible to managers and agents and contains information on your agency tier and performance.
- Your agency tier: Indicates your current tier and progress towards the next tier based on your agency’s booking volumes. Click the card to open information on the incentive plan.
- Your performance snapshot: Displays how many bookings you have personally made, the gross value of those bookings, and the total commission you earned. Click the card to open the reports page.
Finding additional resources
Keep updated on the latest features of Expedia TAAP, give us feedback, and stay up to date with important news by clicking any of our tiles in the additional resources section.
Discover our new Worldwide Deals page
Searching for the best deals for the travelers you serve is often a time-consuming task, but Expedia TAAP is here to help you. We work with properties worldwide to get you the best deals and promotions available. To help you find these deals, we’ve created a new Worldwide Deals page within the TAAP Academy.
Together with our Travel Agent Toolkit, you can use this page to find and promote the best discounts to the travelers you serve. The Worldwide Deals page is updated regularly, so don’t forget to bookmark it and visit it often.
How to use our Worldwide Deals page.
1. Access the Worldwide Deals page from the TAAP Academy homepage.
2. Navigate to the region of your choice and pick the promotions you want to use.
3. Use the Travel Agent Toolkit to build your marketing materials.
4. Check out these simple step-by-step instructions if you need help booking our deals.
20% Off Top U.S. Beach Deals
Booking window: July 15, 2021 – August 15, 2021
Stay window: August 15, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Locations: U.S Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos, British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
To help you promote this deal, we’ve created customizable Facebook templates you can use. Simply choose one of the templates below, easily edit the text, and then download the final image.
For more details on how to edits these templates, read our Introduction Guide. You can access more customizable templates in the Travel Agent Toolkit below.