With Expedia TAAP, you can easily create a customized property quote. Our feature saves you time and provides the travelers you serve with all the information they need to decide on their perfect trip.
Four things to know about sending a quote
- You can generate a quote for all properties, excluding vacation rentals.
- Create quotes for a single rate type. If you need to send multiple quotes, save each quote as a PDF.
- Book quotes fast to secure the price since these are only guaranteed once booked.
- If you’re quoting a package rate the price is automatically hidden from the quote, you can add price information in the box provided for the custom message.
Follow these three easy steps to build your quote:
Choose the property for the quote
Select the property you want to quote from your list of results and click ‘Reserve a room.’
Make the room selection
Choose the room you wish to quote and select any additional options for the rate: such as fully refundable, breakfast, extras, and more. Click on ‘Generate quote.’
Customize your quote
You can choose to customize your quote before sending it to the traveler.
- Click on ‘Add logo’ to add your agency logo image to the quote: this should be no larger than 100KB and 200px width, if the image is oversized it will be automatically removed.
- Edit the address information – for example, you may want to add your name and direct phone number.
- Hide/show the cancellation policy.
- Hide or show the price – hiding the price will remove all the information within the price overview section. If you’re quoting a package rate, the price information is automatically hidden.
- Add a message – personalize the quote by adding any message you want.
- Finish by selecting ‘Preview’ quote or ‘Save to PDF.’
Save & send your quote
After previewing your quote, select ‘Save as PDF’ and save the quote to your device. You can proceed to save additional quotes and attach them to an email when you’re ready.